Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have the slim space plus ice maker and after removing 5…

Customer Question
We have the slim space...
We have the slim space plus ice maker and after removing 5 screws there doesn't seem to b a plug to disconnect the wires. Is there one? Our ice tray won't rotate and makes clicking sound
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/15/2016
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 2 years ago
Joel Swenson

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for using JA! If you have been waiting a while
I apologize as I try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner.

Give me just a minute and I will be right with you I am working on your answer now please be patient as I may have to look up part numbers and or refer the service manual to give you the most informative answer possible depending on your question.

Keep in mind we are on the honor system for our time so I ask that you take the time to give me a rating by clicking on the 5 star rating system before you leave today it will be available for you to click on once I have answered your request. Thank you.

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 2 years ago

ok so here is how to remove the ice maker step by step with images:

click here - image 1

click here - image 2

let me know if you have any further questions, thanks.

In the meantime:

I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page. If you don't see it please let me know.

Please be aware that this rating is for the quality of my response, not a rating for the overall experience you have had on this site as this rating reflects on me not on the site.

Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

Before leaving a negative rating please discuss it with me first so I can have a chance to remedy the issue.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 2 years ago

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank you for your immediate attention in taking

care of this.

If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating please let me know.

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 2 years ago

care of this.

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 2 years ago

care of this.

Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson