Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dishwasher goes from beginning cycle to cancel/drain. I…

Customer Question
My dishwasher goes from beginning...
My dishwasher goes from beginning cycle to cancel/drain. I can hear it begin to fill; it stops and the light goes off and the cancel/drain light comes on after only about a minute.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/15/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

So first, the number you have listed isn't the model number unfortunately. The model number is ***** on a sticker around the front frame of the tub and can be seen if you open the door. Can I get the model number? Other than that, lets try to see what error you're getting. Turn the dishwasher off. Choose any 3 buttons on the control panel. Press them in the following sequence, 1-2-3-1-2-3-1-2-3 with no more than 1 second between each button push.

Watch the clean light. It will flash "X" amount of times, then pause 2 seconds, and flash "Y" amount of times, then pause 5 seconds and start over again.

Can you tell me how many times X and Y are please?