Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What is the meaning of Accetor Ice? the Light is on and I…

Customer Question
What is the meaning of...
What is the meaning of Accetor Ice? the Light is on green and I cannot turn it off. My ice machine isnt producing any ice. I cleaned it recently and There no indication it needs cleaning. Please advise. Thanks so much.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/15/2016
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

the model /serial tag is normally on the right side interior fresh food wall near the top.

this is an ice machine.
not
fridge.

ok all Kenmore model numbers are 10 digits long and look like this 123 .(###) ###-####/p>

I'm not sure but I think I'm calling for help. I figured out the accetor is really accelerate the ice. it's just not working. thanks.

Ok a service call will run you around $100.

This is a lot cheaper .all you need to do is open the icemaker door and look on the inside of the unit for the model number ,but it is up to you!

there is no number like your asking about. the serial K10351578
model is(###) ###-####this is located inside on a big sticker.
it's a free standing ice machine

And this is a Kenmore unit and the is not other numbers in front of the(###) ###-####

no other numbers. but if
we can't resolve , can you not charge me the fee?

is this a Kenmore product?

And it says model number in front of the(###) ###-####

And are you in the U.S.?

I'm in us.

ok and does it says model number in front of the(###) ###-####

I'm better I think calling a service tech. please don't charge the full
amount bc we have not even gotten to the model. thanks for your help.

ok good luck !

John, Home Appliance Technician