Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just put a new Ice maker in my fridge, I have water in the…

Customer Question
Just put a new Ice...
Just put a new Ice maker in my fridge, I have water in the door but none in the icemaker
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 2 years ago

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank you for your immediate attention in taking

care of this.

If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating please let me know.

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 2 years ago

care of this.

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 2 years ago

care of this.