Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dishwasher upper arm not spinning i changed water inlet…

Customer Question
My dishwasher upper arm...

My dishwasher upper arm not spinning i changed water inlet valve checked for any blockage i dont know what else could be wrong

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

Top rack arm not moving

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?

I dont think so

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/15/2016
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Do you still need assistance on your question?