Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

We are looking to purchase a Bosch 30" cooktop and wall

Customer Question

We are looking to purchase a Bosch 30" cooktop and wall oven. We are being told we mmust purchase a 36 inch because the 30 inch would be too deep have you heard of this issue?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

There must be a drawer or something under were the cooktop would be placed at, because the dimensions of the unit are 1/4"+4" x 31" x 21 1/4" , the cutout size for the unit would be 4" x 28 7/8" x 20" and usually the depth would not matter because in most cases there is nothing under the counter to cause a problem, if you have not drawer under the counter top then there is no reason it could not be installed.

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank you for your immediate attention in taking

care of this.

If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating please let me know.

care of this.