Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My electric dryer run but wont heat up i cleared the vent…

Customer Question
My amanda electric dryer run...
My amanda electric dryer run but wont heat up i cleared the vent and hose but still wont heat any suggestions.. Im a single mother but i am mechanically inclined just stumped
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/15/2016
Appliance Technician: bonzaco,
 replied 2 years ago
bonzaco

The most usual problem is that the thermal fuse has blow in the heater area. The thermal fuse is a safety device designed to protect the dryer from overheating. The fuse is located on the blower housing or at the dryer’s heat source such as the heating element on electric dryers or at the burner on gas models. The fuse should be closed for continuity meaning it has a continuous electrical path through it when good. If overheated the fuse will have no continuity meaning the electrical path is broken and the fuse has blown out. A multimeter can be used to test it for continuity. Be aware that a blown thermal fuse is an indication of a restricted exhaust vent from the dryer to the outside. Always check the dryer venting when replacing a blown thermal fuse. If these are OK then check that the heater elements are intact. Power off whilst you are doing this please ~

Copy and past the following link into you browser - - http://www.searspartsdirect.com/model-number/ned5100tq1/1268/0151200.html - - then go to bulkhead parts, this gives you a breakdown of the parts and where they are -

items 6 and 17 are the cut-outs and heater assembly.

Would you now kindly rate the information given so far by using the star rating system at the top of the page, once done all further questions are free of charge. Come back to me if you need further advice, its free. Thank you for using JA and have a great day ~ Ian

I did not order this response..
My dyer a kenmore works fine
I will contact my credit card company and i ask i. Kindly reverse the charges.
Thank you