Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Question is: I have a Whirlpool Quiet parnter 1 model number

Customer Question
Question is: I have...
Question is: I have a Whirlpool Quiet parnter 1 model number DU1010xtxq0 (I believe).
two years old running great. Couple of days ago when I unloaded the clean dishes in the bottom basket I found a 4 1/2" belt 1/8" wide. How do I fix this? What would happen if I didn't fix it?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
2/15/2016
Appliance Technician: Randy 43, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Randy 43
Randy 43, Home Appliance Technician

hello , a belt? black rubber belt ? is that correct ,do you possibly have a picture ? thx randy

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Randy...thanks for your work...my wife just called from Hawaii and told me what the belt was! I'm sorry I put you and me and everyone thru the drill. The belt was a seal for the bottom of a bowl used with her stand mixer. So thanks again. You guys are great. Problem/no problem is gone!

ok ,no problem

John, Home Appliance Technician