Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Schwartz Have Kenmore dishwasher W10297945A use it

Customer Question
Schwartz Have Kenmore dishwasher...

Schwartz Have Kenmore dishwasher W10297945A use it occasionaly in condo three years old and complete light blinks 4 times ?

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Will not start washing just goes off after a period of time complete light blinks four times rest using three key method no help

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/15/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

This is a motor error, try to reset it by doing this"Press any 3 keys in the sequence 1-2-3-1-2-3-1-2-3 with no more than 1 second between key presses. If it resets all lights will light up and then press Cancel. If it works great if the code comes back you need a new motor.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Also mod 665.13932k015 ser f21001132
have disconnected for five minutes from power no help

Ok try the reset procedure again, all the lights should light up just make sure you press them in order each time pretty fast and you have to do it 3 times in a row within 8 seconds. Once all the lights light up press Cancel and try it.