Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Oh, boy, I hope you can. I'm replacing the motor, marathon…

Customer Question
Oh, boy, I hope you...
Oh, boy, I hope you can. I'm replacing the motor, marathon x603, on a Huebsch 37eg dryer. Foolishly didn't note wire positions before removing.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Can I update my urgency? I'd like to get this done today!
2/15/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Due to different wiring configurations, you will need to refer to the specific wiring manual with the machine , located on the back of the tumbler or in the service literature packet that is usually mounted to the side of the cabinet near the bottom. I can send the service manual but there is no wiring diagram.

So the brown goes to terminal 1, yellow to terminal 2, black to 6 and red jumper between 5 & 1, according to the schematic.

Are you reading that from the schematic? Because those colors are internal motor wire colors, not the wires from the machine.
Forget it, I figured it out. Best Western hotel cannot wait for days.