Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Uma
, jennair dishwasher - is on and the sensors are…

Customer Question
Jennair dishwasher - is...

Jennair dishwasher - is on and the sensors are working but no water is coming when you switch on

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/14/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Check the dome float in the front bottom corner of the unit, make sure it moves up and down freely. Sometimes it gets stuck up and then no water will enter the unit. Let me know what you find.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

the dome float is moving up and down with no issues. I do not see the water is coming when switched on?
is it possible to talk to you on phone?

It is but not tonight anymore tomorrow it is, but a phone call costs more just so you are aware.