Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My top drawer of the dishwasher is tuck. stuck
, It…

Customer Question
My top drawer of...

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?

It made a few sounds like It was on so my husband turned it on to run a cycle and now it won't open properly and it can't be turned on. The bottom drawer seems to be working fine\

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/14/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

IS there dishes in the unit?

No, we have removed the dishes from the unit- it's only the top drawer that is stuck

The lid lock motors may have gotten stuck down, have you tried to start it again and cancel the cycle?