Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I pulled my G843 out from the wall to troubleshoot a leak…

Customer Question
I pulled my G843 out...
I pulled my G843 out from the wall to troubleshoot a leak and found a hole in the discharge hose. While troubleshooting I noticed the tub seal is degrading (turns fingers black) and has several splits in it. Should I also replace the tub seal while I have the unit out of the cabinet?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/14/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Yes for sure replace the seal while you have it out, I would do that as it will be easier to do now than later for sure!

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks