Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I pulled my G843 out from the wall to troubleshoot a leak

Customer Question

I pulled my G843 out from the wall to troubleshoot a leak and found a hole in the discharge hose. While troubleshooting I noticed the tub seal is degrading (turns fingers black) and has several splits in it. Should I also replace the tub seal while I have the unit out of the cabinet?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Yes for sure replace the seal while you have it out, I would do that as it will be easier to do now than later for sure!

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks