Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need to know what kind of coolant a ge profile PFS22SBSBSS…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know what kind of coolant a ge profile PFS22SBSBSS uses

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

It runs but wont cool

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
I have already replaced the motherboard and still not cooling and everything appears to be running. the fans and compressor are running.
2/14/2016
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 2 years ago
Joel Swenson

It uses 134A refrigerant, but just adding more to it is not gonna fix the issue, if there is no freon in the system then there is a leak somewhere and will have to be found and repaired, otherwise it will just leak back out, you will be putting freon in it all the time.

I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page. If you don't see it please let me know.

Please be aware that this rating is for the quality of my response, not a rating for the overall experience you have had on this site as this rating reflects on me not on the site.

Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

Before leaving a negative rating please discuss it with me first so I can have a chance to remedy the issue.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 2 years ago

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank you for your immediate attention in taking

care of this.

If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating please let me know.

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 2 years ago

care of this.

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 2 years ago

care of this.