Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I replace the fill/drain hose on my maytag portable…

Customer Question
How do I replace...

How do I replace the fill/drain hose on my maytag portable dishwasher

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

I

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?

I have to replace the hose fill/drain from washer to sink because of leaks

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/13/2016
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

MCD4650AWW3
correction MDC4650Aww3

Ok Thank you!

you will need to lay the unit on it`s back and remove the drain hose off the drain pump set the unit back upright.

Then fish the drain hose out the back of the unit and then reverse the process fishing the new hose down the rear of the unit lay it back on it`s rear and attach the hose to the drain pump.

if you have any questions just reply back .

What about the fill hose?

if you want to change it and the drain hose as the entire assembly .

The water supply (fill hose) is also run thru the rear of the unit and down to the water inlet valve also on the bottom of the unit.

so the exact same as the drain hose replacement just that it is attached to the water inlet valve.

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time.

Do you still need assistance on your question?

I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time

This is not a free web site!

I see you have not rated me as of yet!