Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a model # KUDS301XWH1. Sometimes it acts up and won't…

Customer Question
I have a model #...
I have a model # ***** Sometimes it acts up and won't start (front lights blinking) So I have to unplug and it often resets. This time...that procedure doesn't help. The "Start" light/button is blinking and beeping and I can't get the unit to start.
Any thoughts? Is there a reset button somewhere? A secret way to "reboot" the dishwasher?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/13/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Unfortunately a constantly blinking light means that your touch control panel has an internal short. The touch control panel for this model has been completely re-designed because often times it fails or is affected by steam from the dishwasher. Below is a link to the new touch control pad you'd want to order and replace for your model. It's about $150 I'm sorry to say. You can try to let the unit sit for 24 hours and if steam is causing the issue it might start working again, but it will be a constant issue until you replace the part.

CLICK HERE for touch control panel

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?