Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

There How and were can I get a Whirlpool tech sheet (

Customer Question
Hi: There How and were can...
Hi: There
How and were can I get a Whirlpool tech sheet ( W10476808 ) for model KFIS20XVWH8 of my french door frig. as now the evp fan is running continuously. Many thanks: Paul C.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/13/2016
Appliance Technician: John, restaurant equipment technician replied 2 years ago
John, restaurant equipment technician

I'm not sure what you mean by the words tech sheet. Are you referring to a wiring diagram or a schematic?

Hi: John
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I'm looking to obtain the schematic for my refrigerator. I noticed back three days ago that the evp fan has been running continuously which has never done before when the compressor has competed it's cycle. By having a schematic I could then trace back to what relay on the control board and see if we have a stuck closed relay keeping the evap fan running 24-7. I look forward to your reply and recommendations. THANKS ☺

Go to www.whirlpool.com/manuals.com . I'm pretty sure that Whirlpool puts technical sheets in plastic holders in the appliance, usually inside the rear panel. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

Do you need any further assistance, before your request times out?