Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We bought a Panasonic MICROWAVE MODEL NO NN-CD997S S.S.

Customer Question
CONV. 42l 12/12/15from the start...
We bought a Panasonic MICROWAVE MODEL NO NN-CD997S S.S. CONV. 42l 12/12/15from the start is was making angry noises because there are only 2 of us pensioners we hardly use it, but the noise got progressively worse, so The good guys at Capalaba collected the microwave and sent it to S.E.Q.electronics at Capalaba and it turned out the T/T/motor was the problem so they fixed it, a few days later we noticed like a whistling sound, on the microwave part of it, complained to the good guys and because we had only had it such a short time, we asked for a replacement, the good guys picked the oven up on Friday the 22ND January we had only had it 5/half weeks and lost it for 4 days and then a further problem they were very nice and said they would contact the rep for a replacement, he refused and said it would have to go in again, we havn't taken it in as yet because we feel it is now second hand, and will never have confidence in it again. Also scratch marks were on it that we did not see before, We have bought three Panasonic genius models the other two never had a problem but this is disappointing to say the least, we are asking you to give us a new replacement we paid $1,059.00 for it and feel we have had a very bad deal. We swear by Panasonic and have always been happy maybe this was a bad batch, A guy bought one on line and paid $920 delivered free, got the same problem we had, and he refused to take it in, and they replaced his free of charge. Please help us get this one replaced. Many thanks sheila clayson***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/13/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The whistling sound is probably related to the electronics on the main controller. When it whistles, so you notice if the display dims? Does the food still cook well despite the noise?