Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Samsung RSG257AARSXAA fridge not cooling, freezer not

Customer Question
freezing...
Samsung RSG257AARSXAA fridge not cooling, freezer not freezing
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/13/2016
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

Anything displaying?

I I
I
This will not work because I cannot accurately type the code. The code is 13, 9, 10 and then either 6 or 2. So i know its Freezer Defrost Error. Freezer Sensor, Refrigerator sensor or CoolSelect ZoneTM Sensor
I I
I
When I type the code segment configuration it moves when I 'Send'

can you attach a picture?

The fridge/freezer are now working but the display code was several segments: freezer defrost error, freezer sensor, freezer defrost error… Now it is just " I " , #2: Refrigerator Sensor. Are you going to tell me how to replace this inexpensive part myself, or just tell me I need to replace the sensor and call a technician? I am handy and have repaired many appliances in my rentals so I used your site in order to make the repair myself.
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

I am a different tech can you remove the rear panel in the refrigerator?