Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have just purchased a GE gas range model # JGB860DEJ2WW. I…

Customer Question
I have just purchased a...
I have just purchased a GE gas range model # ***** I cannot figure out how to set the clock. Can you help me. Thank you
Lin
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/13/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, this is Dave and I'm happy to help you. On your control you need to hold down the 9 and 0 for 3 seconds. Then use the number pads to set the time and then press Start.

Thank you very much.

You are welcome.