Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have F1 display on both my double ovens and it always

Customer Question

I have F1 display on both my double ovens and it always comes on after self clean
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

So this error means that the door latch on one of your ovens isn't in the correct position or it's not rotating properly. Flip the circuit breaker off to your oven, wiggle the door latches in case one of them is stuck. If you still get the same error, you'll need to order and replace the faulty door latch because it has failed.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?