Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our ASKO D5223 won't drain nor start.
, I've tried to…

Customer Question
Hi, our ASKO D5223...

Hi, our ASKO D5223 won't drain nor start.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

I've tried to start a wash cycle, but nothing happens

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/13/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If it is totally dead, nothing makes noise, no lights, etc, you probably have lost power to the machine. If there are lights but nothing will work, you may have a faulty door switch. Can you describe exactly what is happening with your machine, please?