Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Maytag Washer WTW4800xq0 S#C04230866 Orginally it would not…

Customer Question
Maytag Washer WTW4800xq0 S#C04230866...
Maytag Washer WTW4800xq0 S#C04230866 Orginally it would not spin or go into service mode. Determine bhad control board, Installed a new control board W10745340, now the unit stops in mid pump cycle and will not go into calibration/service mode. Help
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/12/2016
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

The new control board has to be calibrated before you can run any cycle .

Let`s unplug the unit from the wall outlet for 5 minutes then plug it in and run a calibration sequence.

Let me know what happens.

Sorry Wrong Question. Right Question the Unit will go into Calibration mode and that was done when it was installed. but the unit hangs up in pumping and just pumps, pumps, pumps and will not do anything else until canceled. When tried again same result

And this is a new control board ?

And the air dome hose is connected securely to the control board ?

I see this model has a separate pressure switch it is not internal of the control board.

Make sure the pressure switch is plugged into the control board.

ok so then what was the reason that you had to replace the control board?

Do you still need assistance on your question?

I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time