Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE Artica Refrigerator that the fill tube internal…

Customer Question
I have a GE Artica...
I have a GE Artica Refrigerator that the fill tube internal on the refrigerator develops a block of ice internal on the tube in the freezer. The funnel remains clear and the ice maker stops making ice. The back pressure felt external causes leakage out of the connection at the ice maker fill tube on the back right side of the refrigerator. I've replaced the water supply solenoid and it still does the same thing.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/12/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Do you have a model number so I can better assist you?

I don't have a model number.

Please respond when you have a model number. I can not help without one