Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

In the middle of a load my washer turned off and now will…

Customer Question
In the middle of a...
In the middle of a load my washer turned off and now will not power on.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/12/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If you have verified power to the machine, the issue is likely with the main control or the power filter board in the back or the machine, right where the cord enters the machine cabinet. Do you have a meter to perform any testing with?

I think so let me ask my husband.

Great! If so, the top will come off, allowing access to the filter board to see if the line voltage is coming out of the filter board.

ok we finally got a meter and chance to take it appart and there is power every where except the white large board on the back

So that main board will likely need to be replaced, a common failure.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE