Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My ge dbl oven keeps beeping how do we stop it

Customer Question
my ge dbl oven keeps...
my ge dbl oven keeps beeping how do we stop it
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/12/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Try to shut off the breaker for 1 full minute to reset the control. If that does not stop beeping the clock control has failed and will need to be replaced.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks