Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

After a home inspection we were told the Bosch dishwasher

Customer Question

After a home inspection we were told the Bosch dishwasher would not start. The last time is was used it worked fine. Suddenly, now there is a problem. The panel on the top of the door will turn on the dishwasher but the start button doesn't work. During the home inspection I think someone turned the water off while the dishwasher was on. I can't find a reset button as suggested to reprogram the panel.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

First try to turn the power off to the unit at the circuit breaker for 1 full minute. That will hard reset the unit. See if it then will turn on. If not let me know.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks