Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My black 30 in thermador cooktop is scared. I need a new

Customer Question

My black 30 in thermador cooktop is scared. I need a new cooktop. I just really need the black top. Is that possible?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Sean F. replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for using Just Answers. My name is***** come from a family background of appliance service and have over 20 yrs in the field. If you have been waiting, sorry, don't get discouraged. I am one of the techs on Just Answers and might have someone ahead of you. I WILL work as fast I can to analyze your problem and get to you. Please understand that I am not at your home looking at the appliance myself. You are my eyes & ears! I will work with you to figure out what is wrong with your appliance. I will give you my honest professional opinion of the problem. Thank you for excepting me for you appliance issue. I'll be right with you and please don't forget to rate my service at completion.

****** Can you please provide the model number off the bottom of the cook top.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not want to pay for this every month. I thought it was a one time fee. Please cancel if it is more than a one time fee.
Expert:  Sean F. replied 1 year ago.

I believe this a one time thing. Not 100% sure. Please contact Just Answers to 100% sure. Sorry I can not see your account info or I would tell you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pleas cancel. I don't want to deal with this company.
Expert:  Sean F. replied 1 year ago.

No problem. Have a good night.

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! You are not signed up for a subscription plan. You only have posted a one time question. The cooktop glass you seek is likely available, depending on the model of your appliance.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?