Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a customer with a Haier wine cooler model BC-112G.

Customer Question
Need help with control settings...
I have a customer with a Haier wine cooler model BC-112G. Need help with control settings if there are any, or if the settings are factory set as white or red wine.The temp off at 45 degrees and on at 50 degrees. want lower setting and possible smaller differential . e mail me,***@******.*** Kinnerosa Heating & Cooling Waterloo, NY.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/12/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

• The wine cooler can be set to any temperature you desire to accommodate your wine storage requirements. To set the temperature, press both the "White Wine" and "Red Wine" buttons simultaneously and hold for approximately 3 seconds. Now you are in temperature set mode. Decrease the temperature by pushing the "White Wine" button and increase the temperature by pressing the "Red Wine" button. Pressing the appropriate button 3 times will adjust the temperature 3 degrees, press 4 times equals 4 degrees, 5 times equals 5 degrees, and so on. Once you have selected the temperature you desire, push the "Light/Set" button. Now the wine cooler is programmed and the LED readout will return to current internal temperature reading.