Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an F20 error when I open our F&P fridge, there is a…

Customer Question
Hi I have an...

Hi I have an F20 error when I open our F&P fridge

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

There is a continuous beep, beep when i open the fridge or freezer and F20 on the digital display

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?

Not really

Contractor's Assistant: OK. Got it. Last thing - JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/11/2016
Appliance Technician: Sean F., Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Sean F.
Sean F., Customer Service

Thanks for using Just Answers. My name is***** come from a family background of appliance service and have over 20 yrs in the field. If you have been waiting, sorry, don't get discouraged. I am one of the techs on Just Answers and might have someone ahead of you. I WILL work as fast I can to analyze your problem and get to you. Please understand that I am not at your home looking at the appliance myself. You are my eyes & ears! I will work with you to figure out what is wrong with your appliance. I will give you my honest professional opinion of the problem. But be advised there are some issues that require special tools to analyze or repair the problem. Thank you for excepting me for you appliance issue. I'll be right with you and please don't forget to rate my service at completion.

**** Are you still needing help?

Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The F20 is a failure of the flapper heater, usually caused by a break in the wire at the upper door hinge harness. Are you able to inspect that wiring harness for issues?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?