Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My twenty eight hundred keeps showing a blocked washer

Customer Question
My twenty eight hundred...

My twenty eight hundred keeps showing a blocked washer arm....it is 23 yrs. old and just started doing this....what do I need to do to repair this problem?

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

It is the center telescoping one that seems to get stuck...so every 3 minutes it tells me it is blocked, but there is nothing there. Sometimes it stays up but mostly it is down when I open the washer

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?

Cant think of anything else.....otherwise is is still good and cleans well.

Contractor's Assistant: OK. Got it. Last thing - JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/11/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, the telescoping one on the bottom rack gets stuck down or up?

Thanks