Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I am having problem with my refrigerator and I need to talk

Customer Question
to someone to trouble shoot. I...
I am having problem with my refrigerator and I need to talk to someone to trouble shoot.
I do heat and air work in Jonesboro and have knowledge how to fix the problems. Is there any way to talk to a tech to get the quick answer.
mohammad
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
2/10/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 1 year ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Do you have a model number and can you explain what is wrong?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
gsh22jfre cc
the defrost heater went bad and same time the main circuit board had a burn spot and they both were replaced. Now the compressor is not coming on I think one of the input has problem. please help
Sorry my no is 870- 275- 0062
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am sorry my no is 870-(###) ###-####

Sorry, something is going on with your payment. I think your card company is rejecting the charge so it won't allow me to view your phone number and call you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
how much is the charge????
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I still want to talk to the tech

The charge for the question is $44 it appears, but a phone call would be an additional $18

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I believe something wrong with one of the input and it is not allowing to kick on the compressor

I don't know what you mean by "wrong with one of the input". You think you miswired the board? How is that possible? The connections only fix in one spot---they are all different sizes.

John, Home Appliance Technician