Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a sms40t42uk with check water light it start, drain…

Customer Question
hi i have a sms40t42uk...
hi i have a sms40t42uk with check water light it start, drain water then take water and after 1min or so check water appears and it drain water and stops light stay to start again I need off and on it again because is unresponsive what I DID CLEANED EVERY THING ALL FILTERS AND PIPES NEW INLET VALVE POMPS ARE NOT BLOCK DO YOU HAVE ANY ADVICE ?
P.S WHEN I TURN IT ON I CAN HEAR CLICKING NOISE 2 OR 3 TIMES
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
2/8/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The erratic behavior and clicking noise is indicative of an electronic control failure. Does the clicking come from the area of the electronic control panel?

from back bottom its couple of clicks it appends after pressing on and off button
noise is more like from power module I will check it

Look for any poor solder connections or discoloration of the circuit board that would indicate heat damage. Let me know what you find.

hi clicking comes from ADW1212T power relay on board

So the control module will likely need to be replaced.

CONTROL MODULE ON THE DOOR OR POWER MODULE BOTTOM ONE CLICKING ONE

The one with the relay mounted on it that you found to be clicking.