Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I reset my clock on my may tag oven? Our electricity…

Customer Question
How do I reset my...
How do I reset my clock on my may tag oven? Our electricity was off and now i can not reset my clock - it says 5Ab
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/4/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

5Ab means that your unit is in sabbath mode. The oven goes into sabbath mode if you press and hold the clock button. Press and hold the clock button again for 5 seconds to exit Sabbath mode. Other than that, to set the time you just press the clock button (do not hold it) and then adjust the time. Holding the clock button will put the unit back into Sabbath mode.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?