Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My oven is less than a year old and I discovered that when…

Customer Question
My oven is less than...
My oven is less than a year old and I discovered that when the oven signals a preheated temperature has been achieved, that temperature is 100-degress less than it should be. What do I need todo?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/4/2016
Appliance Technician: bonzaco,
 replied 2 years ago
bonzaco

Easy - it is still under warranty, call Whirlpool and get them to send an engineer out to repair the oven.

If you need further advice come back to me but kindly rate the information so far, once rated all further questions are answered free of charge just come back on and you will be directed back to me. Thank you for using JA and have a nice day.