Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Model #GFE28HMHCES GE Frig less than 2 years old.

Customer Question
Shortly after dinner, I opened...
I have a Model #GFE28HMHCES GE Frig less than 2 years old. Shortly after dinner, I opened the door and found no lights. All functions seemed to have stopped working (e.g. water dispenser, ice maker, and all led lights )
I checked the power source and all appeared to be working....plugged in a lamp to same outlet as has been running the frig and all worked.
Is there a fuse in the system that might be causing the problem?
Jim
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/4/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

So unfortunately there are no fuses on this refrigerator. If everything acts 100% dead with no lights or motors or fans running, it means that your main control board mounted to the back of your refrigerator behind an 8" x 10" sheet metal panel. If you're handy you can definitely replace the part in about 20 minutes because it's all plug and play and easy to access if you can pull the refrigerator out. The part number you'll need to order for your model is WR55X25146.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?