Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I remove a GE JEB1095 with trim kit

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/4/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

To uninstall the microwave, open the oven door and look up just below the control panel vent and there should be 2 screws coming in from below the vent. Remove these screws and then the vent will hinge forward at the bottom and up and off. After that, you'll see 2 mounting screws behind this vent you removed on the far right and left side that you need to unscrew and then the microwave pulls out and removes.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

I have not had the time to try to remove the unit

ok....

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?