Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Kenmore elite dishwasher 655 three months old 2015…

Customer Question
I have a Kenmore elite...
I have a Kenmore elite dishwasher 655 three months old 2015
Dishwasher dose not wash dishes properly. Wash cycles are different each time. Have to run four times to get even close to clean dishes
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/3/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

If you unplug the fan and motor does it stop making the noise, lets star by unplugging items to at least narrow down the buzzing.

What are you talking about. This is a dishwasher we are talking about

That post was not meant for you I am not sure why that came to you.

Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?
open the dishwasher door on the tank face frame will be the full 10 digit model number

Thank you!

When you start a cycle does the unit fill with water ?

And please explain (wash cycles are different each time ) do you mean you select different cycles and options OR that if you select the same cycle it acts different each time?

dishwasher fills with water. . With any wash cycles the dishwasher and leaves dishes very dirty and also the 3/8 of liquid soap is left in dispenser. It seams like there is no pressure for wash cycles . I checked water supply and exit drain pipe and all is working fine. Is there is factory reset or is this machine a junk

Ok once the unit fills with water do you hear the water being circulated through out the tank,when it should be washing?

This model has two separate pumps one to circulate the water inside the dishwasher tank and the second is to drain the water out.

We need to listen to the unit after it fills and see if you hear it running (moving water around) and let me know.

And if it is just three months old it is still in warranty correct?

665.12762K310

I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time