John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Just fired up the unit after a six month spell and the

Customer Question

just fired up the unit after a six month spell and the fridge (top) section is not operating. Freezer seems ok .
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It's been running now for over 36 hours. Still no fridge, just freezer!
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  RJ replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

What is the make and model of the fridge? The more info you can provide the better we can try and assist you...

Robert