Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My name is ***** ***** and I have a WFW9200SQ02 Whirlpool…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** and I have a WFW9200SQ02 Whirlpool washer that flashed a F70 code. So we replaced the MCU and it still isn't doing anything

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

When it gave the F70 code, it gave three beeps and wouldn't come on

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/3/2016
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

If you have replaced the MCU and still same thing then the CCU also needs to be replaced.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive credit for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Do you possibly have a part number for the ccu?

Manufacturer #W10319816

Please be sure to rate me before you go and post back here if you need more help at no additional charge, thanks!