Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The flexible vent hose on my less than 2 year old Samsung…

Customer Question
The flexible vent hose on...
The flexible vent hose on my less than 2 year old Samsung dryer keeps filling with water and the clothes are taking 3 to 4 times longer to dry. We have checked all connections and there are no water leaks nearby. The water is coming from the dryer. It also leaks out onto the floor
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/2/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

This issue only occurs for one reason---your vent through your house is clogged or way too long. You'll want to check the outside vent exit to make sure a bird didn't build a nest or something on the outside, but other than that, you'll need to call out a vent cleaning company to come out and clean your dryer vent out. In the mean time don't use your dryer or you can blow the thermal fuse inside since it's not venting properly.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?