John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I recently purchased a used Whirlpool side by side

Customer Question

I recently purchased a used Whirlpool side by side refrigerator (ED5GHEXNB00). I have questions about the ice dispenser in the door. I have a clear piece of plastic that I "think" directs the ice. I simply cannot determine how to get it in and around the lever and door. If I describe the part would that help? Its pointed , like an arrow on each side, and has 2 little clips.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

Can you take a picture of it and upload it here?