Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I recently purchased a used Whirlpool side by side

Customer Question
refrigerator (ED5GHEXNB00). I have...
I recently purchased a used Whirlpool side by side refrigerator (ED5GHEXNB00). I have questions about the ice dispenser in the door. I have a clear piece of plastic that I "think" directs the ice. I simply cannot determine how to get it in and around the lever and door. If I describe the part would that help? Its pointed , like an arrow on each side, and has 2 little clips.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/2/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

Can you take a picture of it and upload it here?

John, Home Appliance Technician