Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Whirlpool model number g16sdrxxyo7 ice maker removal

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/1/2016
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?
And G16sdrxxyo7 is NOT a good whirlpool model number

G16sdrxxy07?
Are you there.

I believe it is a GI not G1 for a number of

And here is a video on removing the icemaker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUEohnX1EUY

do you still want a phone call after looking at the video?

No

ok do you have anymore questions for me?

If not if you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time.

I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time.