Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have had 5 service calls with GE Factory trained

Customer Question
technicians to repair my GE...
I have had 5 service calls with GE Factory trained technicians to repair my GE freezer on my side by side appliance. The frost free feature does not work,The ice maker also does not work. I have spent almost $400.00 for parts that do not work.I have a case number
#13771618 if that will help. As of today 2/1/16 they will not even respond to me.Your tech.
said he has no idea why it does not work. This problem has been ongoing since Oct. 2015.
Can you help?
Regards
Bob Vargo (###) ###-####
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/2/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

What is the model number on the unit?