Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Jenn-Air dishwasher, model JDB1270AWY, the handle…

Customer Question
I have a Jenn-Air...

I have a Jenn-Air dishwasher, model JDB1270AWY, the handle is loose and I can't figure out how to tighten it, I have removed the inside panel but that doesn't expose where the handle is attached

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Not sure how much more you need, the handle is loose and needs to be tightened

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/1/2016
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

The outer door panel has to be dropped down /Removed off of the door hinges after you have removed the inner door panel to gain access to the door handle screws.

If you have any questions just reply back to me.

I have removed the inner door panel and it doesn't expose the handle screws. So, what you're saying is the door has to come off the hinges to remove the front panel?
to gain access to the handle screws?

and tghe part break down may help you understand better also.

http://www.partadvantage.com/diagram/2/0/00029230/680/900

Do you still need assistance on your question?

if not an If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time.

My husband wouldn't take the door off the hinges. He couldn't see how that would help in gaining access to the screws for the handle. So, it remains not fixed. Does taking the door off the hinges aid in removing the front panel?

yes you have to take the front panel off the hinges to gain access to the door handle screws.

as shown in the part breakdown link that I sent you last!

Master Tech
Master Tech