Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Again with Paykel and Fisher two drawer dishwasher. Bottom…

Customer Question
Again with Paykel and Fisher...
Again with Paykel and Fisher two drawer dishwasher. Bottom drawer was working fine. Top drawer was beeping continuously with outside red light flashing. Turned power off and on. Now no lights on outside of door turn on while indicator settings light on inside seem to work.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/1/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

Does the other drawer still work?

the bottom drawer seems to work fine.

If nothing is lighting up at all on the unit the heater has likely burned out, when that happens the unit will go dead. This is a common issue.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

There is now a steady red light on the outside of the unit. The setting lights (Normal, Fast, etc) remain on.

Can you take a picture of what lights are lit up exactly?