Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Oven does not work need technician to look at it East

Customer Question
oven does not work need technician...
oven does not work
need technician to look at it
East hawthorn
98822334 Battlay
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/1/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

We are a question answering service you would have to find a company in your area to actually come out to your house.