Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am self cleaning the oven and cannot seem to make the

Customer Question
I am self cleaning...

I am self cleaning the oven and cannot seem to make the cycle stop

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

It has been running for over 2 hours and I wanted to stop/interrupt the cleaning and cannot make it stop.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/1/2016
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 2 years ago
Joel Swenson

kill the power at the breaker for 10 minutes and it should reset the board. The oven door will not open until the unit has cooled down though. If after that you have any more problems let me know. thanks.

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find but it's there).

Also be aware that this rating is for the quality of my response, not a rating for the overall experience you have had on this site.

Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

Before leaving a negative rating please discuss it with me first so I can have a chance to remedy the issue. Thank You!

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!