Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

I have a Whirlpool cabrio model wtw5610xw0; the washer will

Customer Question

I have a Whirlpool cabrio model wtw5610xw0; the washer will not start and the lid lock light is continually blinking.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

Is the door locking or just the light blinking?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The door is not locking
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The door is not locking and when I try to start in any mode or cycle, nothing happens; with the power switch off, the lid lock light keeps linking.
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

No clicking noise at all?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No clicking; just beeping when I try to select different modes/cycles.
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Give me a minute please

Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

You have a broken door lock and it will need to be replaced.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Click here

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Tips are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

I noticed that the question is still open, if there is nothing else you need, please rate my service to you today, so I may be credited with helping you...