Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Whirlpool cabrio model wtw5610xw0; the washer will…

Customer Question
I have a Whirlpool cabrio...
I have a Whirlpool cabrio model wtw5610xw0; the washer will not start and the lid lock light is continually blinking.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/31/2016
Appliance Technician: Chas, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

Is the door locking or just the light blinking?

The door is not locking
The door is not locking and when I try to start in any mode or cycle, nothing happens; with the power switch off, the lid lock light keeps linking.

No clicking noise at all?

No clicking; just beeping when I try to select different modes/cycles.

Give me a minute please

You have a broken door lock and it will need to be replaced.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Click here

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Tips are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

I noticed that the question is still open, if there is nothing else you need, please rate my service to you today, so I may be credited with helping you...