Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

MODEL: SHE3ARF6UC/21 FD65052006 Purchased 10-31-15 from

Customer Question
MODEL: SHE3ARF6UC/21 FD65052006...
MODEL: SHE3ARF6UC/21 FD65052006 Purchased 10-31-15 from Lowe's Hardware: has worked beautifully till today when after running a normal cycle it didn't drain completely, about 2 inches of water remaining in the bottom: have cleared the trap, manually drained (which it did fine), ran a short rinse and hold cycle to test and it worked, however running a second full cycle it did the same thing, suggestions?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
1/31/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, have you checked the air gap on the sink for debris? Or does the hose connect straight to the disposal? Check where the hose connects for a restriction. Usually the problem is related to the discharge line or connections..

I work on the honor system here. I'm not credited for my work until you rate my answer positively using the star rating system at the top of your screen. Please remember to rate my answer positively before logging off.

Thanks!